Saturday, April 18, 2015

Modification : Grounding for optimum efficiency



My past experience on grounding battery (-) to frame and secondly, direct linking alternator (I don't know what it's called on a motorcycle) to battery (+) terminal has provided positive results because engine response is noticeably better and battery life has extended 2 fold (I have experienced thrice on 3 different batteries) so I wanted it done too on this Bobber of mine. My salesman who is also a thorough mechanic acknowledged what I said so asked me to get the necessary materials if I wanted it done because they do not keep stock of them. I immediately drove to Jalan Pasar, Kuala Lumpur, bought the power cable and appropriate terminals then returned to the shop the next day to have it fitted. The following day, I was told the motorcycle was already registered and so was the wire modification. Cool!

1 comment: