Sunday, September 27, 2015

Visit to Hungry Ghost Custom Inc.


This was my first official visit to Hungry Ghost Custom Inc., Saujana Puchong to get some estimates. The estimates given by the Boss himself were very reasonable and had it been not for the lack of spare cash and the fact that the Bobber was still under warranty, I might have found myself succumbing to my passion. This is one of THE places to go for customization if one is seriously interested in customizing one's ride. After the bobber was vandalised, I eventually came here, had the broken rear section removed, transferred the rear signal lights with custom bracket attached to the rear fender, had a new side number plate with custom bracket fitted on the left side of the rear wheel, removed the front signal lights attached to the shocks and got matching rear signal lights footing attached next to the radiator.

No comments:

Post a Comment