Friday, April 17, 2015

Window Shopping


It's the start of my pension days so I've decided to realize my childhood dream. This takes me back to my Form 5 days when I first set eyes on a Triumph Tiger 100. I was attracted to the sloping hardtail frame and felt it was a piece of art. I said if I were ever to got a motorbike it will definitely be with a rigid frame. I looked up motorcycle magazines eventually fell in love with a Sportster-Paughco like the one below:


However, such frames were not popular back home and even exclusive imported bikes like Harley Davidson do not sell them so this was all a dream... until March 2015 I saw the Regal Raptor Bobber at mudah.com.my. A visit to the nearest dealer near my house and I like what I saw. Little did I know until much later after buying the MOMOS Bobber that the prototype was actually based on a Paughco rigid frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment