Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Aluminium Internal Throttle added

 






Ever since the stock plastic internal throttle cracked and caused a breakdown along the motorcycle lane, I referred to and was advised by my mechanic to find an aluminium version usually used by more expensive motorcycles. I checked eCommerce and gave the measurement of my stock version to the seller. He told me mine is compatible with a Yamaha RXZ. They come in various colours and I choose blue. The quality of this third party accessory was excellent so very good value for money but requires one to do much eCommerce surfing because prices between sellers vary a lot between RM70-RM150. It was not difficult to fit the new internal throttle and the external kurl pattern gave my hard rubber throttle grip a very good grip thus I need not use any water pipe tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment