Friday, January 8, 2016

Loose rubber footing solved

Outdoor double sided tape eventually wore due to friction from my boots so I came back to Square 1. This time, I used those reliable PVC cable ties and needed 3 and 4 (For the moment, I did not have the bigger version with wider cables (Can easily be bought at hardware shop) ties for the right and left foot peg respectively. Ends were secured underneath and excess snipped off. After photos were taken, I added cable ties to the second chrome groove as other rubber components were a bit loose. It's working out very well and I'm confident this will effectively solve the loose rubber covering yet still allow them to rotate and prevent uneven wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment